Most Popular Destinations
8 Days starting from $3,399
This Itinerary sails in this Direction:525Celebrate the “Queen of the Adriatic” and uncover the hidden treasures of Northern Italy.
Renaissance palazzi float mirage-like above the lagoon as singing gondoliers pole past. Such sights.. (click for more)
Whether you’ve visited Europe, Asia, or Egypt once or a dozen times, you haven’t really experienced the best until you’ve sailed with the best: Uniworld Boutique River Cruises. Uniworld river cruises offer an exceptional vacation experience free of the stresses associated with today’s travel. It combines the pleasure of discovering the multitude of charms and landmarks of different destinations with the same exquisite accommodations, award-winning hospitality, and world-class cuisine of a five-star boutique hotel.
Sailing along historic waterways onboard your floating luxury hotel, you’ll see some of the most enchanting places in the world up close. Your proximity to the shore means that colorful hillside villages, picturesque castles, and ancient ruins are within view from all areas of your intimate ship—the elegant restaurant, the welcoming lounge, the inviting sun deck, and your own beautifully appointed stateroom.
River cruising offers an unparalleled level of convenience, as you often dock right in the heart of town, mere steps away from charming squares, magnificent cathedrals, and bustling market places. You’ll never wait in long lines to get on or off the ship; you’ll never tender into port; you’ll never spend long hours wave watching on a vast ocean (which is inescapable on larger cruise ships); and you’ll never experience rough water or motion sickness—only smooth and peaceful sailing throughout your journey.
Unpack. Unwind. And leave the rest to Uniworld. And with so much INCLUDED—captivating shore excursions hosted by the best local guides in the industry; all meals onboard with complimentary wines, choice of beer, and soft drinks during dinner onboard; airport transfers on arrival and departure days; and so much more—you’ll have nothing to worry about except enjoying yourself as our highly trained, English-speaking staff pampers you with uncompromising service, anticipating your every need.
The only cruise line in the world to offer authentic “boutique cruising”
- The unsurpassed style and elegance of Europe’s best river cruise ships
- A $100,000,000-plus investment in 5 new ships and the remodeling of the entire existing European fleet
- An average ship capacity of just 130 guests
- Luxuriously appointed riverview staterooms—many with French balconies—and handcrafted Savoir® beds draped in lavish linens, European duvets, cashmere/wool blankets, along with a menu of pillow options, and other modern conveniences such as flat-screen televisions with satellite, a vanity, generous built-in closets, hair dryer, safe, individual climate-control thermostat, direct-dial telephone, and bottled water in staterooms
- All suites have extra amenities and services, including: bottle of wine upon arrival; flat-screen television with DVD player; slippers; refrigerator; daily fruit and cookie plate; and morning coffee and tea, continental breakfast, shoe shine, and free laundry services
- Floor-to-ceiling marble bathrooms stocked with L’Occitane en Provence bath and body products, backlit magnifying mirror, comfy bathrobes, and plush towels from Christy's of England—the oldest towel maker in the world
- Exclusive services and amenities in all suites with butler service on the S.S. Antoinette and River Beatrice
- Public areas include: Main Lounge with full-service bar, Captain's Lounge with library, elegant restaurant, complimentary 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar, sun deck with life-size chess and shuffleboard, fitness room, sauna, massage room, boutique, guest laundry and ironing facilities, and elevator
- Additional ship amenties: 24-hour reception service, use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks, and free Internet access and Wi-Fi
- A professional culinary team led by Bernhard Zorn, a certified Global Master Chef, in the preparation of gourmet cuisine using the freshest ingredients, which are often brought onboard from local farmers markets
- A distinctive wine program developed by Red Carnation Hotels renowned sommelier from their Relais & Châteaux member hotels
- Complimentary with dinner onboard, your choice of fine European wines, beer, and soft drinks; and with lunch onboard, complimentary beer and soft drinks
- A variety of dining experiences: al fresco dining “under the stars” on the sun deck, light-lunch in the lounge, Captain’s Welcome Gala and Farewell Dinners, early-riser breakfast, and afternoon tea
- The best onboard and onshore staff in the river cruise industry, with decades of experience
- Our very own dedicated European Operations Team, which controls all aspects of product delivery, including onboard nautical and hospitality programs and all onshore programs
- Fastidious internal Quality Assurance programs with extensive training for all staff, along with ship inspections and third-party mystery shoppers, to ensure our guests always receive the highest-quality service
- Captivating and always-included shore excursions—many exclusive to Uniworld—hosted by English-speaking local guides who use state-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset systems
- Cultural enrichment programs with insightful Signature Lectures and local entertainment onboard
- Exclusive Epicurean Adventurer Program on 18 itineraries
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure days
Uniworld's All-Inclusive Boutique River Cruises
Uniworld, the world’s only true all-inclusive authentic boutique cruise line in Europe
- Only Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive European river cruises, with everything included in the cruise fare
- The world’s only authentic boutique cruise line offering
one-of-a-kind luxurious ships with an average capacity of just 130
- The highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry
with award-winning service from the best, most engaging, and most
experienced English-speaking staff on the rivers
- The most elegantly appointed riverview staterooms and suites
afloat—many with French balconies—offering exclusive signature touches
- All gratuities onboard and onshore*
- All scheduled airport transfers
Unlimited beverages onboard, including an extensive selection of
distinctive wines, craft and regional beers, spirits, cocktails, soft
drinks, juices, cappuccinos, lattes, espresso, French press coffee, fine
teas, and mineral water*†
All meals onboard, impeccably prepared by our chefs using the
finest and freshest ingredients sourced from farmers’ markets and other
Carefully crafted shore excursions hosted by English-speaking local experts with options to personalize with “Choice Is Yours”
More Europe itineraries and choices than any other river cruise
line designed to delve deeply into the each locale with onshore
excursions and onboard cultural enrichment programs and entertainment
Internet and Wi-Fi access onboard to stay connected
* This benefit is not available on cruises in Russia.
* † Unlimited beverages does not include premium wine and premium spirits.